This fall hear from some of the capital’s newsmakers — as well as Jewish community leaders — when you participate in AJPA’s Annual Conference, held for the first time in conjunction with the Jewish Federation of North America’s General Assembly, Nov. 9-11, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor (Oxon Hill), Maryland.
We’ve booked a block of rooms across the street from the convention center at the Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor at the discounted rate of $179 per night plus tax. The group rate will be available until Oct. 17, 2014 based on availability. Reservations can be made online at www.hamptoninn.hilton.com. Reservations can also be made via telephone at 1-301-567-3531. Be sure to mention AJPA (American Jewish Press Association) when booking to receive the discounted rate.
It’s the best of both worlds as AJPA will host its own sessions focused on today’s Jewish media and give participants the chance to attend the GA’s major plenaries, with credentials included, as part of your AJPA registration fee.
Visit the AJPA conference website for information on the conference.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact Vanessa Lao at 480-403-4602 ext. 230.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants are eligible for a full refund if the registration was cancelled in writing more than 50 days (by September 18, 2014) in advance of the start date of the event. Cancellations made 50 days or less than the start date of the event are subject to an administrative processing fee of $150. Written cancellation notification should be sent to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed no longer than 50 days (by September 18, 2014) following a request. Please include both your GA and AJPA confirmation number in your request.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BELOW
- AJPA's Full and One-Day Conference registration fees also include entrance to the Jewish Federation of North America's General Assembly (GA), allowing you to attend any of their scheduled sessions and events.
- Once you have registered for AJPA's conference, you be re-directed to the GA registration form.
- AJPA registrants must officially register for the GA in order to gain entrance into AJPA’s Conference.
- At GA registration, in the Billing section, you will need to enter your personal Promotional Code to waive your GA registration fee. Your personal Promotional Code will be provided to you at the end of the AJPA online conference registration process.
- If you are not re-directed automatically to the GA registration form or miss your personal Promotion Code please check your email for your AJPA Conference confirmation email. The email will contain the direct link to the GA registration form and your personal Promotional Code.