This fall, hear from some of the capital’s newsmakers — as well as Jewish community leaders — when you participate in AJPA’s Annual Conference in conjunction with the Jewish Federations of North America’s General Assembly, Nov. 9-11, in Washington, D.C.
On Tuesday, November 10, AJPA Conference sessions will take place at the Washington Hilton. On Wednesday, November 11, AJPA conference sessions will take place at The Churchill Hotel, which is across the street and in walking distance of the Washington Hilton. The Rockower Awards reception, sponsored by Bluelight Strategies and banquet will take place at Adas Israel Congregation. Round-trip transportation from The Churchill Hotel will be provided.
Please note all GA events take place at the Washington Hilton. To view the tentative conference agenda including session locations, click here.
We’ve booked a block of rooms at The Churchill Hotel at the discounted rate of $239 per night plus tax for AJPA Conference attendees. The group rate will be available until October 16, 2015 based on availability. Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Reservations can also be made via telephone at 1-800-424-244. Be sure to mention AJPA (American Jewish Press Association) when booking to receive the discounted rate.
It’s the best of both worlds as AJPA will host its own sessions focused on today’s Jewish media and give participants the chance to attend the GA’s major plenaries, with credentials included, as part of your AJPA registration fee.
Visit the AJPA conference website for additional information on the conference.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact Vanessa Lao at 480-403-4602 ext. 211.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants are eligible for a full refund if the registration was cancelled in writing more than 50 days (by September 17, 2015) in advance of the start date of the event. Cancellations made 50 days or less than the start date of the event are subject to an administrative processing fee of $150. A written cancellation notification should be sent to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed no longer than 50 days following a request. Please include both your GA and AJPA confirmation number in your request.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BELOW
- AJPA's Full and One-Day Conference registration fees also include entrance to the Jewish Federations of North America's General Assembly (GA), allowing you to attend any of their scheduled sessions and events. To view the tentative GA program, click here.
- Once you have registered for AJPA's conference, you will be automatically re-directed to the GA registration form.
- All AJPA registrants must officially register for the GA in order to gain entrance into AJPA’s Conference.
- At GA registration, please register as a new registrant. In the Billing section, you will need to enter your personal promotional code to waive your GA registration fee. Your personal promotional code will be provided to you at the end of the AJPA online conference registration process.
- If you are not automatically re-directed to the GA registration form or miss your personal promotion code, please check your inbox for your confirmation email. The email will contain the direct link to the GA registration form and your personal promotional code.
To register for the Rockower Awards banquet only contact Vanessa Lao at 480-403-4602 ext. 211.