This fall, hear from some of the capital’s newsmakers — as well as Jewish community leaders — when you participate in AJPA’s Annual Conference in conjunction with the Jewish Federations of North America’s General Assembly, Nov. 14-16, in Washington, D.C.
It’s the best of both worlds as AJPA will host its own sessions focused on today’s Jewish media and give participants the chance to attend the GA’s major plenaries, with credentials included, as part of your AJPA registration fee.
AJPA Conference sessions will take place at The Churchill Hotel, which is across the street and in walking distance of the Washington Hilton. GA events take place at the Washington Hilton.
To view the tentative AJPA conference agenda, including session locations, click here.
We've booked a block of rooms at The Churchill Hotel at the discounted rate of $279 per night plus tax for a king or $299 per night plus tax for a double. The group rate will be available until Oct. 21, 2016 based on availability. Reservations can be made online by clicking here or via telephone at 202-797-2000. Be sure to mention AJPA 2016 (American Jewish Press Association 2016) when booking to receive the discounted rate.
Visit the AJPA conference website for additional information on the conference.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact AJPA's coordinator Desirae Barquin at 480-403-4602.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants are eligible for a full refund if the registration was cancelled in writing more than 50 days (by September 25, 2016) in advance of the start date of the event. Cancellations made 50 days or less than the start date of the event are subject to an administrative processing fee of $150. A written cancellation notification should be sent to email@example.com. Refunds will be processed no longer than 50 days following a request. Please include both your GA and AJPA confirmation number in your request.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BELOW
- AJPA's Full and One-Day Conference registration fees also include entrance to the Jewish Federations of North America's General Assembly (GA), allowing you to attend any of their scheduled sessions and events. To view the tentative GA program, click here.
- Once you have registered for AJPA's conference, you will be automatically re-directed to the GA registration form.
- All AJPA registrants must officially register for the GA in order to gain entrance into AJPA’s Conference.
- At GA registration, please register as a new registrant. In the Billing section, you will need to enter your personal promotional code to waive your GA registration fee. Your personal promotional code will be provided to you at the end of the AJPA online conference registration process.
- If you are not automatically re-directed to the GA registration form or miss your personal promotion code, please check your inbox for your confirmation email. The email will contain the direct link to the GA registration form and your personal promotional code.
To register for the Rockower Awards banquet only contact Desirae Barquin at 480-403-4602.