Conference Venue Information:
AJPA’s Annual Conference, in conjunction with the Jewish Federation of North America’s General Assembly (GA), will take place November 9-11 in Washington D.C. AJPA sessions on Tuesday, November 10, will take place at the Washington Hilton. On Wednesday, November 11, AJPA sessions will take place at The Churchill Hotel across the street and in walking distance from the Washington Hilton. Please note all GA sessions take place at the Washington Hilton. As a part of your AJPA Conference registration fee, you may attend the GA’s major plenaries.
To view the conference agenda with session locations, click here.
The Churchill Hotel
1914 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
www.thechurchillhotel.com | Direct link to AJPA's Room Block
We’ve booked a block of rooms at The Churchill Hotel at the discounted rate of $239 per night plus tax for AJPA Conference attendees.
HOW TO BOOK:
The group rate will be available until Friday, October 16, 2015 based on availability. Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Reservations can also be made via phone at 800-424-2464. Be sure to mention AJPA (American Jewish Press Association) when booking to receive the discounted rate.
Click here for photos of rooms & suites.
If you will have a car during your visit, please be aware that only valet parking is available at $46 per day at The Churchill Hotel.
There is additional parking available in walking distance at the following:
- Garage - 1825 Connecticut Ave. NW | Distance: 0.2 miles| Estimate $14 for three hours
- Garage - 2001 S St. NW | Distance 0.2 miles | Estimate $13 for four hours
A range of unexpected amenities await you at The Churchill Hotel. Stay connected with free internet access in all guest rooms and with an excellent fitness center, it’s easy to maintain your workout routine during your stay.
Click here for a full listing of amenities & services.
Transportation Options to Hotel:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) | Distance: 7.8 miles | Drive Time: 20 minutes
• Get on George Washington Memorial Pkwy • Continue on George Washington Memorial Pkwy. Take Rock Creek and Potomac Pkwy NW to Connecticut Ave NW in Washington
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) | Distance: 25.3 miles | Drive Time: 46 minutes
• Continue on Dulles Access Rd to Tysons. Take exit 19B from VA-267 E • Get on George Washington Memorial Pkwy in McLean • Follow George Washington Memorial Pkwy to US-29 N/Key Bridge/N Lynn St in Arlington. Take the US-29 N/Key Bridge exit from George Washington Memorial Pkwy • Continue on US-29 N/Key Bridge. Take M St NW, 29th St NW, P St NW and Florida Ave NW to Connecticut Ave NW in Washington
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) | Distance: 33.8 miles | Drive Time: 60 minutes
For more information on transportation/directions please visit the The Churchill Hotel website.
• Merge onto I-195 W • Take exit 2B for MD 295-S / Baltimore Washington Highway toward Washington • Merge onto 295-S toward Washington for about 35 miles • Take Exit 1B toward National Harbor • Once on National Harbor property, turn right on St. George Street
Public Transportation - Taxis:
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $30
From Washington Dulles International Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $78
From Baltimore/Washington International Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $90
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $14
From Washington Dulles International Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $29
From Baltimore/Washington International Airport to The Churchill Hotel | estimate $37